Avogadro is a sophisticated molecule publisher along with visualizer suitable for cross-platform easy use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, material science, and related areas. It offers flexible good quality object rendering and a powerful plugin structure. It has following features:
1) Cross-Platform: Molecular builder/editor with regard to Microsoft windows, Linux,Mac OS X.
2) Free, Open Source: Easy to install along with all source code is available under the GNU GPL.
3) International: Translations into Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, and others, with more languages to come.
4) Intuitive: Developed to work effortlessly with regard to students and advanced researchers both.
5) Fast: Facilitates multi-threaded making along with calculation.
6) Extensible: Plugin buildings with regard to coders, as well as making, interactive resources, commands, along with Python scripts.
7) Flexible: Features include Open Babel import of chemical files, input generation for multiple computational chemistry packages, crystallography, and biomolecules.