LibreOffice is a free and open source office suite, developed by The Document Foundation. The LibreOffice suite comprises programs for word processing, the creation and editing of spreadsheets, slideshows, diagrams and drawings, working with databases, and composing mathematical formulae.
1. Writer : A word processor with similar functionality and file support to Microsoft Word
2. Calc : A spreadsheet program, similar to Microsoft Excel
3. Impress : A presentation program resembling Microsoft PowerPoint.
4. Draw : A vector graphics editor and diagramming tool similar to Microsoft Visio and comparable in features to early versions of CorelDRAW.
5. Math : An application designed for creating and editing mathematical formulae.
6. Base : A database management program, similar to Microsoft Access.