Infra Recorder is an open source CD and DVD writing program for Microsoft Windows.
1. Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
2. Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
3. Blank (erase) re writable discs using four different methods.
4. Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
5. Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
6. Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
7. Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
8. Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
9. Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).